DESIGNER SKIRTING 100MM – ALABASTER OAK
R219.00 Excl. VAT
- 12mm x 100mm x 2700mm
- Per Length
- Rough Sawn Oak
- Alabaster Oak
- Washed Grey Oak
Application for Non-Self Adhesive skirtings
- The workplace must be free of dirt, dust, grease, oil, moisture
and other contaminants.
- The wall (surface) must be cleaned free of dirt and dry.
- The recommended application temperature is between
15°C and 35°C
- Remove the liner from the skirting board (panel).
- Line up or carefully position the skirting board (panel).
- Position the skirting board onto the wall.
- Apply sufficient pressure. A good tip: Use a rubber mallet or the side of your fist to ensure correct pressure. (This is extremely important for good adhesion).
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R73.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
SEARCH FOR A PRODUCT
- Online Store
- Special Promotions
- Ready made blinds
- Poles and accessories
- Track and accessories
- Holdbacks & Tiebacks
- Wall Decor & Accessories